- Complimentary pickup at your Sedona or Flagstaff resort (limited Flagstaff pickup)
- Fun, informative narration by our knowledgeable guides
- On-board informational video
- See the Oak Creek Canyon (with Sedona departure), the tallest peak in Arizona, and the Little Colorado River Gorge
- Explore the magnificent South & East Rims of the Grand Canyon
- Shop at the Historic Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Nation
- Lunch and IMAX movie
- Complimentary snacks and water
After you book, you will get to choose from the following two lunch options –
The Maswik Lodge lunch
The Maswik Restaurant has a casual cafeteria atmosphere. They have an extensive menu including salads, pasta, pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches and Mexican Cuisine. There is something for everyone.
The El Tovar Lodge lunch
The El Tovar Hotel opened its doors in 1905. It is a Registered National Historic Landmark. In the past, the hotel has had many famous guests including Theodore Roosevelt, Albert Einstein, Western author Zane Grey, and many others. Today, El Tovar retains its elegant charm. Located on the Canyon’s South Rim, it features a beautiful dining room with delicious entrées such as Blackened Rainbow Trout, Stuffed Pork Chops, and Grilled Chicken Breast. They also have lovely gourmet salads, sandwiches, and pasta.